Our Club is very grateful for sponsorship &/or support we receive from the following companies, individuals and others. Public donations at exhibition events are a welcome contribution to the Club.
New Club House facilities:
- Bob Lowndes – Model making, museum displays
- Garth Brook – Gyprock Services
- Kirrily & Jon Smith – Southern Bricks & Pavers – click here for business details
- Mollymook Surf Life Saving Club – 2 display cabinets for the museum
- Murramarang Men’s Shed – Timber for construction
- Peter Walker (Falls Creek) – Photographs for the museum
- Rob Wheatley Earthworks – click here for business details
- Ryan Millard – Carpenter
- Steve Sawyer – Plumbing Services
- Ulladulla Men’s Shed – Cabinets for the museum
- Wade Henry Electrical Services – click here for business details
- Woodpecker Model Railways – click here for business details
- Bernard Woods
- Dennis Gullan – website design
- Graeme Ralph
- Robert Goodwin
- Jon Rowe
Mrs Carolyn Campbell – private community member supporting our Model Railway Club.
Betta Electrical Ulladulla – Our local store
Bendigo Bank – Our local Milton Bank
Dezzine Kitchens – Derek Chan
Horizon Bank – Local Ulladulla Branch
Milton Historical Society – support for our new museum with historical information on the local Milton/Ulladulla region.
NSW Government Community Building Partnership Programme – The NSW Government is investing in infrastructure projects that deliver positive social, environmental and recreational outcomes, while promoting community participation, inclusion and cohesion.
Veolia Trust – The Veolia Mulwaree Trust manages and distributes funds to not-for-profit community groups and organisations for the benefit of the former Mulwaree Shire Council area, as well as its immediate surrounds.
South East Access – has extensive experience in accounting, personal and business tax, financial management, payroll services and bookkeeping, with offices in Ulladulla and Batemans Bay.
Shoalhaven City Council – Every year Shoalhaven City Council makes funds available enabling community groups, organisations and, under some funding, individuals, to design, implement and complete projects that support and enhance the lives of residents of the Shoalhaven.
Ulladulla Temporary Fence – Paul Love