Milton Ulladulla Model Railway Club provides the following model railway club, association and other resource links to aid members or visitors to our website. These links are provided for your convenience and information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
QUICK ACCESS: Exhibitions / Clubs & Associations / Layouts & Gauges
- SYDNEY MODEL RAILWAY EXHIBITION – October Long-weekend. Sydney Model Railway Exhibition is the longest running model railway exhibition in Australia as well as the largest in New South Wales. The layouts on display will cover all scales and prototypes of model train from all over Australia. You will not want to miss seeing the diverse collections of quality model trains in this exhibition.
MODEL RAILWAY CLUBS & ASSOCIATIONS:
- Australian Model Railway Association NSW Inc – AMRA is an Australia-wide Incorporated Association which promotes contact and friendship between members by the activities of its various State Branches and Sub-Branches.
- Australian Model Railway Association VIC branch – national non-profit Association with over 1,000 members that was founded in Melbourne on 18 May 1951.
- Australian Model Railway Association QLD Incorporated. – Our club meets on a regular basis at our clubhouse in Zillmere.
- Australian Model Railway Association WA branch – the aim of the Association is to foster interest in the hobby, provide advice, help and have layouts on which to run your trains.
- Canberra Model Railway Club Inc. – is a not for profit organisation, dedicated to having fun with model railways. We have no particular bias to any scale, however in practice most of our members model Australian prototype in HO, and this is the basis of our club layouts.
- ACT Model Railway Society – We currently have members modelling N, OO, HO and O scales, in both standard and narrow gauges. Our members and families are involved in the building and running of their individual home layouts, and have also developed a number of award-winning exhibition layouts for the ACTMRS.
NSW – Sydney
- Epping Model Railway club – promotes the modelling of NSW prototype in HO scale.
- Guildford Model Railway Group – is an informal collective of model rail enthusiasts based in the south-western suburbs of Sydney, Australia. The Group was formed in 1990 with the purpose of constructing an exhibition layout and in the process improving the modelling skills of its members.
- Hills Model Railway Club – The HMRS Inc. has members interested in Australian, American, British, Japanese and European prototype model railways, covering the 3 common scales, HO, OO and N.
- North Shore Railway Modellers’ Association, Inc – The model railway club for Sydney’s North Shore and Northern Beaches.
- Sydney Model Railway Society – Located in Arncliffe they are the oldest model railway club in Australia.
NSW – Country
- Coffs Harbour Railway Modellers – Recently merged with another group and now established as Coff’s Coast Railroad Modellers Inc. A new website is under construction. Our small group is a division of the National Model Railroad Association, NMRA. There are currently 9 divisions within Australia & New Zealand.
- Eurobodalla Model Railway Club (EMRC) – is an informal group of model and prototype railway enthusiasts based in the Eurobodalla Shire on the South Coast of NSW. Most members are in or near Batemans Bay but the Club supports members from as far south as Narooma.
- Illawarra Model Railway Association – was established in 1961. We currently have 49 members with a wide variety of modelling interests. British, North American and Australian prototype modelling are all well supported.
- Newcastle Model Railway Club Inc. – an amalgamation of Newcastle & Lake Macquarie clubs, modelling in HO & N scale layouts.
- New England Model Railway Club Inc. – We model in HO, 0, N, Z, G and 1 scales. In DC and DCC. From absolute beginners to seasoned experts.
- Wyong & District Model Railway Club – Although all members have models of New South Wales prototype, we also have members who model American, British, Canadian and private railways.
- Gold Coast Model Railway Club – We cater for all gauges and have a great collection of layouts that run trains from all around the world.
- Railway Modellers’ Club of Queensland – The RMCQ is a club for anyone who likes to make, run, talk about, or simply watch… Model Trains. Located in Brendale, Northern Brisbane.
- Toowoomba Model Railway Club Inc. – Our club has one basic aim, that is, to promote this hobby. We do this by running exhibitions to entertain the general public and hopefully attract new members, and by providing facilities for club members to pursue their interests.
- Noarlunga Model Railroaders Incorporated – was formed with a charter to promote the hobby. The membership has steadily grown with many active members, from very young in age to the young in heart, each with their own speciality, giving our club a very diverse expertise and membership base. All our layouts have wiring for normal DC and also DCC operation capability.
- Croydon Model Railway Club – was formed in 1982 with its club rooms originally in Croydon. In 1985 the club moved to its present premises beneath Chirnside Park Shopping Centre.
- Melbourne Model Railway Society – is a group of individuals passionate for model railways. There are a number of collections among club members – Australian – Victoria and other states, American and British. Our main HO scale club layout is predominately Australian, and as such most weeks run Australian rolling stock.
- Waverley Model Railway Club – is a friendly group of people with a diverse range of railway modelling interests. Our large club rooms are located near Dandenong in Melbourne’s south eastern suburbs.
- N scale happenings in Australia. – Here you will find various prototypes modelling directory, modeller websites, modular systems, some award-winning layouts and other layouts of note, club/group websites, information about the National N Scale Conventions, links to publications, links to resource websites, links to manufacturer websites and links to Facebook, forums,